To view and edit Grade book settings
STEP 1: Click the Grades link on the NAVIGATION pane.
STEP 2: Click the Course Grade Settings tab.
STEP 3: To see every field, click Expand All.
- Aggregation position: Determines whether the category and course total columns are displayed first or last in the grade book reports
Grade item settings
- Grade display type: This setting determines how grades are displayed
- Overall decimal points: Determines the number of decimal points to display for each grade
- Show rank: Show the position of the student in relation to the rest of the class for each grade
- Hide totals if they contain hidden items: Specifies whether totals that contain hidden grade items are shown to students or replaced with a hyphen (-)
- Show rank: Show the position of the student in relation to the rest of the class for each grade item
- Show percentage: Show the percentage value of each grade item
- Show grades: Show student grades
- Show feedback: Show instructor feedback to students
- Show weightings: Show weighted grades
- Show averages: Show student averages
- Show letter grades: Show student grade letters
- Show ranges: Show grade letter ranges
- Range decimal points: Show range in decimal points
- Show hidden items: Show hidden items to students
- Hide totals if they contain hidden items: Hide student totals containing hidden items.
STEP 6: Click Save changes to save any changes you have made.