NAVIGATION and ADMINISTRATION Pane Links
- Dashboard – Opens a listing of available courses. Click a course name to open the course.
- Create Course – Used to create a new course.
- Participants – Used to enroll and un-enroll students from the course and allow other instructors in your school access to your course.
- Reports – Access several reports showing student progress and results.
- Grade – Access student grades.
- Edit Settings – Access your profile.
Hiding and Docking the NAVIGATION Pane
If you do not want to see the contents of the NAVIGATION pane, you can minimize it by clicking the hide button.
To expand the navigation pane back to its normal size, you can click the show button.
If you need more screen space in the course content section (the center pane of the page), you can choose to dock the NAVIGATION pane to the sidebar. Click the dock button to the right of the hide/show button.
The NAVIGATION pane will now shrink to a small tab on the far left of your screen. To view the contents of the Navigation pane, mouse over it. To undock it back to its original location, click the undock button.